2009年12月23日 星期三

Hong Kong Disneyland---2009/11/15


Our family went to Hong Kong Disneyland from Nov. 15th to 17th. Why did I choose these days? Because my sons and I all finished our mid-tern exam, besides I didn’t like crowded places during the holidays. When I stepped into the magical world of Disneyland, it’s mad the dreams of my childhood came true. That was an unforgettable experience in my life.

There are four parts at Disneyland.

First part, Fantasyland…
I was like kids when I stepped through the castle doors and immerse myself in the place where Disney stories came to life.
Here, you can meet a lot of Disney characters, like Mickey, Miney, snow white, goofy…
Here, you can also watch famous characters perform in Broadway-style musical shows.

Second part, Tomorrowland…
Oh…this was my sons’ favorite place, especially stitch encounter and autopia.
Stitch encounter is guests talk to the mischievous alien stitch. I thought this show really very funny. Because stitch just choose two persons to talk to, my son, selu, was very lucky that he had a chance to talk to stitch.
Talk about autopia… to be an autopia driver was very easy and my little son love it very much. He drove this car four times and I had to line up for the long lines four times too.

Next, Advnetureland…
I thought the jungle river cruise was very exciting. The funny skipper took us on a boat to explore the waters of the jungle and we would experience the primeval forests of the breathtaking trip.
At this land we also watched the festival show of the lion king. Amazing show! It’s worth watching.

Fourth part….Main street, u.s.a.
Disney’s main street is based on a typical American town and there are many store here. Told the truth, this was my favorite place. I love those souvenirs very much. They are really really very cute.
The scenes were beautiful so we stopped anywhere and took a lot of photos. This trip was very exciting and interesting. We bought lots of souvenirs and had a great time.
Ok…talk about food…
I want to introduce three foods.

First….snakes.
There are many kinds of delicious and famous snacks in Hong Kong. Such as Shrimp dumplings, steamed rice rolls, steamed pork ribs and pastries. A restaurant for snakes, we call it “tea”. To eat snakes in the morning or lunch time is Hong Kong people’s daily routine habits. I love these foods very much whatever I was in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Second, Roast food
Most people have tasted roast duck or goose included me. One new thing I got to try was the roast pigeon which is a popular food in HK. If you have never tried it, you’re really missing out some greasy food.

Third..soup
Soup can be said to mark HK ‘s traditional food culture. People drink different soups in different seasons and these soups are good for beauty and health. I ate a lot of soups there for beauty and my husband ate just for his health! I hope it worked.
To sum up, I ate a lot of food in HK and I guessed I have gained weight. That’s too bad!

沒有留言:

張貼留言