2009年6月15日 星期一

Humor is a way for people to socialize


The psychologist, Freud said, “Human being is such kind of animal that pursues happiness.” All human beings like things which make them laugh and happy, but not things which are about crying, pain or miserable. We all hope to be with someone has sense of humor. As a consequence, the man with sense of humor and wit is always popular. To know how to being optimistic and humorous can improve our iinterpersonal relationship, and it also makes others to be intimate with us.

Why most women like to date with humorous men? That is because women don’t need to figure out the topics and humorous men can make them laugh. Here is an example, I work in a cram school and I have to chat with many kinds of parents. Mostly, humor is the best way for me to socialize with them. And for other example, my husband is a business person, he also need to socialize with a lot of people, so he always use his sense of humor to bond with each other. Most important of all, humorous can not only socialize with others, but also lubricate the tense relationships between colleagues.

To sum up, why humorous TV shows are really popular? I guess our society likes to laugh. Like me …I think I am a sociable kind of person; I think people can not stay out the social life. I would rather be a person with smiling than with a cold heart.

沒有留言:

張貼留言