2009年6月3日 星期三

Dragon Boat Festival




Last Thursday was the Dragon Boat Festival, we went back Keelung and had lunch with my family....After we ate rice dumplings I said a story to children about this festival....On rainy spring day, Lady White and Lady Green were walking along river. They met a handsome scholar,Xu Xian. Lady White and Xu fell in love at first sight....and soon they got married and opened a very successful herb store. For a while their life together was happy....

Howerer, one day a monk with one eyebrow, Fahai, said to Xu, " you are in dagner. Your wife is a one-thousand-year-old snake!" Xu didn't believe him. Fahai told Xu to follow one simple Chinese custom. This way, Xu could see his wife as a snake. "Today is Dragon Boat Fesstival....It's a custom to drink wine mixed with realgar". And the smell of realgar kept them away. " Have Lady White drink some and you will see for yourself," Fahai said. Xu replied, "I don't believe you. But I'll have her drink some just to show you that you are wrong."

Then...This part was very touching,,,
Lady White knew she should not drink the wine with realgar. However, she did it out of her love for Xu. So...for sure she temporarily turned into a giant white snake....Although Xu knew the fact ...he said " I don't care if you are a snake. I still love you". I thought it like another movie named Painted Skin. They were both touching and remantic....If I were Lady White I would do the some thing like her... I would do everything for my love!

沒有留言:

張貼留言